Play-Doh creations

Me and my friend combined our ideas in the Play-Doh creation and it turned into a weird looking  person that has a pick ax and he has a really nice mo-hawk. The reason why it looks like that is because each part means something like the person with the mo-hawk and his tough out that we sculpted is our weird, fun, funny friendship that me and my friend have and the pick ax represents our phenomenal gaming experiences on Xbox when we play we have fun. One of the my classmates made a guitar and he used a yellow Play-Doh and it was not bad I like how he sculpted the guitar because it is something that he likes also I know he plays and he is pretty good at so that shows that  he really likes his music. Another person made a smiley face with a tear  to show what she feels. What really connects my sculpture and my writing is that even though sometimes it gets  hard to find things to make or write I see the positives things of the work and try to figure out the outcome  and that is why my friend and I have a sculpture that looks funny but yet has a lot of meaning to it. When I finish i have more time to have more time and that is one of my outcomes of my work. Also another outcome is to make people’s days with this funny sculpted person because I rather have someone to laugh than be down.This is what my friend and I made.

5 thoughts on “Play-Doh creations”

1. To be honest that is better than my creation. And you are right you should always have fun instead of being down.

2. Your play Doh creation looks really similar to mine. I agree that you should be friends with someone who makes you laugh not someone who makes you feel sad.